- at the undergraduate-level, you must enroll and maintain a minimum 12 – 18 credit hours per semester.
- you enroll in 4 courses in the Econ track you choose
*SAF program fee tuition rate is based upon enrollment in 12-18 undergraduate credits, flat rate, per term.
- at the graduate-level, you must enroll and maintain in a minimum of 8 credit hours per semester
*SAF program fee tuition rate is based upon enrollment in 8 graduate credits, flat rate, per term.
You enroll in courses online via student portal at a designated date provided prior to arrival and finalize your schedule the first week of classes.
You cannot enroll in the following courses prior to your arrival. However, if you choose, you can attend the course on your first day and check if there are any open seats and then obtain permission from the professor.
- Anthropology 104
- Biology/Botany/Zoology 151,152,153
- Chemistry, General through Organic
- Computer Science
- Food Science (all courses)
- Mathematics 95 to 234/Calculus
- Physics 103 to 208
- Statistics 224, 301, 371
- Zoology 102
Course & Departmental Restrictions
The following courses are on a space-available basis with priority given to degree-seeking students:
- All Wisconsin School of Business courses
- All College of Engineering courses
Graduate courses may be available if you’re agraduate-level student and meet necessary prerequisites. Graduate level courses are not available to undergraduate-level students. As a graduate-level student, you should expect to take the majority of courses at the undergraduate level. Graduate course availability varies each semester and subject to change.